1. The Liquid Pay Hawker Centre Promotion (“Promotion”) is organised by Liquid Group Pte Ltd (“Liquid”).
3. This Promotion will run for the periods of 1 July 2019 to 28 July 2019 and 2 September 2019 to 29 September 2019 (each referred to as an “Applicable Period”). Each Applicable Period will be divided into sub-periods commencing on 0000 Hours on a Monday and ending 2359 Hours on a Sunday (each such sub-period shall be referred to as an “Applicable Week”).
4. For the purpose of these T&Cs:
4.1 A “Participating Hawker” is a hawker (i.e. a food stallholder operating in an NEA hawker centre, an HDB coffee shop or a JTC industrial canteen) that has been acquired by Network for Electronic Transfers (Singapore) Pte Ltd (“NETS”) to accept QR code mobile payments made using various mobile payment apps and routed through NETS to the hawker.
4.2 A “Liquid Pay Transaction” shall mean a transaction made using Liquid Cash or using a credit/debit card tokenised on the Liquid Pay App.
4.3 Unless the context otherwise requires, singular includes plural and vice versa
5. Under this Promotion
5.1 For each cumulative spend of S$10 made using Liquid Pay Transaction(s) at Participating Hawkers within an Applicable Week, you will be awarded a S$1 voucher (“Promotion Voucher”).
5.2 The Promotion Voucher shall be credited to your Liquid Pay App Gift Box at 0700 Hours Monday, immediately subsequent to the relevant Applicable Week.
5.3 The validity of a Promotion Voucher shall be 14 days from the time the Promotion Voucher is credited to your Liquid Pay App Gift Box. For the avoidance of doubt, the duration of an Applicable Period shall not affect the aforesaid validity period of a Promotion Voucher.
5.4 A Promotion Voucher may be redeemed at a Participating Hawker as a S$1 discount on a Liquid Pay Transaction at such Participating Hawker of a minimum value of S$3 (a “Redemption”).
5.5 Only one Promotion Voucher may be used per Redemption.
5.6 A Redemption may only be made in respect of full-priced items sold by a Participating Hawker and may not be made together with the use of a promotion/discount offered by a Participating Hawker.
5.7 The award of Promotion Vouchers by Liquid shall be subject to:
5.7.1 a cap of 1000 Promotion Vouchers per Applicable Period; and
5.7.2 a cap of 1 Promotion Voucher per Liquid Pay User per Applicable Week.
5.8 The Promotion Vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged wholly or partly for cash. For the avoidance of doubt, after the expiry of the validity period stated in Clause 3, any unused Promotion Vouchers shall no longer be valid for Redemptions and shall not be refundable.
6. You hereby acknowledge and agree that:
6.1 Liquid does not, sell, prepare, manufacture or procure the food or other items sold by Participating Hawkers; and
6.2 Liquid shall not be responsible for the merchantability or fitness for consumption of the food or other items sold by Participating Hawkers.
7. Liquid will not be responsible for any claims, demands, losses, costs, expenses and/or liabilities of any kind whatsoever, arising from or in connection with any Redemption or any dealing between a Participating Hawker and you.
8. Liquid reserves the right to cancel or change this Promotion and these T&Cs at its sole and absolute discretion (with or without notice or reason).
9. Liquid’s decision in respect of all matters related to this Promotion shall be final. Liquid reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, not to respond to any queries regarding this Promotion.
10. The data of each participant will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this Promotion.
11. To the maximum extent permissible under law, Liquid and its employees, officers, directors and affiliates shall not have any liability to any participant or any third party, howsoever arising and under any cause of action, in respect of any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, or loss of profit (whether direct or indirect) arising out of this Promotion.
12. This Promotion and these T&Cs shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Singapore law and any disputes arising hereunder shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.