Facebook Contest Mechanics
Homemade food is always the best! Who is with us on this one?
Every family has a homemade dish that holds a special place in their hearts. In celebration of the Singapore Food Festival, we are inviting you to upload a photo of your favourite homemade dish in the comments section of our Facebook post and tell us why this dish holds a special place in your hearts. Who knows? You may be one of the 3 lucky winners to walk away with $40 worth of HOTPOT HEROES dining e-vouchers.
- Like Liquid Pay Facebook page
- Upload a photo of your favourite homemade dish in the comments section of the Facebook post and tell us why this dish holds a special place in your hearts.
- Tag 3 friends in the post that you would like to share this dish with.
- Include hashtags: #celebratehomemadefoodfestival #liquidpay.
- Make your post public so we can view your comments.
Best 3 entries will be crowned as winners and each winner will be rewarded with $40 HOTPOT HEROES dining e-vouchers.
Celebrate Homemade Food Festival Contest 2018 – Terms & Conditions
- This promotional contest (“Contest”) is organised by Liquid Group Pte Ltd (“Liquid”), a company incorporated in Singapore and having its office at 1 Fusionopolis View, #07-02 Sandcrawler, Singapore 138577.
- This Contest will run from 14 July 2018, 11.00am, to 29 July 2018, 11.59pm. After 29 July 2018, 11.59pm (the “Closing Time”), no entries to this Contest will be accepted.
- This Contest is open to all natural persons who are residents of Singapore aged 21 years and over, except employees, officers, directors, and agents of Liquid, and their immediate family members and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of this Contest.
- To the maximum extent permissible under law, Liquid reserves the right to change the eligibility criteria or the mechanics of this Contest at any time (with or without notice or reason) and/or to exclude, at its sole discretion, anyone from participating in this Contest.
- Liquid reserves the right to, at its sole discretion, disqualify any participant who tampers with the entry process or with the operation of this Contest.
- 3 winners will be chosen from among the participants who enter this Contest. The prize for each of these 3 winners will be a $40 Hotpot Heroes dining voucher delivered online to the winner’s Liquid Pay User Account.
- For the avoidance of doubt, in order to receive the prize, a winner will need to have first downloaded the Liquid Pay App and registered as a user with Liquid Pay.
- The winners of this Contest will be selected by Liquid at its sole and absolute discretion. Liquid shall not be obliged to provide any explanation whatsoever for its selection of the winners.
- The prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Liquid may at its sole discretion at any time substitute any prize with any goods, services or vouchers of similar or equivalent value (with or without notice or reason).
HOW TO ENTER
- In order to enter this Contest through Facebook, each participant must do all of the following:
- 11.1. ‘Like’ Liquid’s Facebook page;
- 11.2. Comment publicly on Liquid’s post on Facebook relating to this Contest with all of the following:
- 11.2.1. a photo of the participant’s favourite homemade dish;
- 11.2.2. a caption for the said photo;
- 11.2.3. tags of 3 of the participant’s Facebook friends;
- 11.2.4. the hashtag ‘#celebratehomemadefoodfestival’; and
- 11.2.5. the hashtag ‘#liquidpay’.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Liquid assumes no liability whatsoever for any entry that has been omitted from participation for any reason whatsoever.
- The winners will be notified by Liquid through Facebook within 28 days of the Closing Time.
- If required by Liquid, a winner must be able to identify him or herself (in a manner determined by Liquid) as the person that entered this Contest and may be required by Liquid to comply with the validation procedures in order to claim the prize.
- Upon being notified by Liquid, a winner shall provide Liquid with his/her Liquid Pay Username, e-mail address, mobile phone number and all such personal data as to allow Liquid to credit his/her Liquid Pay account with the prize.
- If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim his/her prize within 14 days of being so notified, Liquid reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and to pick a replacement winner at its sole and absolute discretion.
- A winner will be deemed to have been notified where Liquid sends a message to the winner through Facebook, as the case may be. Liquid will not be responsible for any failure by the winner to receive such message for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to such winner having disabled the direct message function on his/her Facebook account.
- If Liquid subsequently discovers that anyone who has claimed a prize but was not in fact eligible to make such a claim, Liquid reserves the right to withdraw/reclaim the prize.
- Liquid reserves the right to cancel or change this Contest and these T&Cs at its sole and absolute discretion (with or without notice or reason).
- Liquid’s decision in respect of all matters related to this Contest shall be final. Liquid reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, not to respond to any queries regarding this Contest.
- The data of each participant will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this Contest. By participating in this Contest you consent to and grant Liquid the right to use the Contest submission content (images/videos) for Liquid’s marketing, promotion and/or advertisement purposes in whatever media, including print, audio-visual and social media, without restriction or limitation and for an unlimited number of times.
- To the maximum extent permissible under law, Liquid and its employees, officers, directors and affiliates shall not have any liability to any participant or any third party, howsoever arising and under any cause of action, in respect of any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, or loss of profit (whether direct or indirect) arising out of this Contest.
- This Contest is not in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, or any other social network.
- This Contest and these T&Cs shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Singapore law and any disputes arising hereunder shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.